As a nutritional therapist l work with you to provide a balanced eating plan to support you and your lifestyle.
You don't need to count calories. I will teach you about portion sizes and which foods benefit you best depending on your personal requirements.
- have more energy
- understand your triggers
- feel happier
- gain confidence
- learn to have a healthy relationship with food
- improve your health through balancing your microbiome
I am particulary interested in the gut microbiome and can guide you through a special protocol that will purify, fortify and protect the ecosystem of microbes inside you. In my view a healthy microbiome is at the heart of our wellbeing.
If you suffer from any of these common symptoms your gut most likely needs some love.
Tired all the time, low Energy, poor Sleep, brain fog, poor concentration and memory, anxiety, depression, mood swings, digestive issues, bloating, food cravings acid reflux, indigestion or heartburn, diarrhoea, constipation, bowel issues such as IBS, chrons, colitis, Autoimmune diseases eg types of arthritis, skin issues – eczema, psoriasis, acne ad breakouts, unexplained aches and pains, hormonal imbalances, menopause symptoms, PMT symptoms, low libido, inability to lose weight and keep it off, lack of stamina, diabetes, heart Disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol issues, poor immune system, overall feeling of wellbeing generally low.
Contact Me for more information.
- You can complete a free lifestyle analysis questionaire any time. This will help you decide your best starting point to optimum health.
- The gut reset programme starts with the basic 21 day course that includes all the required supplements and additional support, prices start from £299.00 To find out more about the add on services available please contact me.
- Typically a 90 minute session to help specific dietry needs costs £80.00 I will also send you a health screening form to complete before I make recommendations.
- Bespoke diet plans start from £150.00
- Special introductory offer, gut friendly recipes offer £30 learn more here